Saturday, October 5, 2013

Getting Organized for Disney

I originally started out taking Disney notes in my daily planner. Once I started my 5th page of notes, I realized I really need to make sense of everything. Which parks had what rides, what do we want to ride, which restaurants do I make reservations for, and which park are they in, and on and on and on. So I thought not only do I need to re-write my notes but I need to color coordinate it as well. Duh! So I looked around on Pinterest ( oh Pinterest, how I love thee). And found this free printable and love it.
She has a ton of other free pintable's to go with it. But this is the only page I found that I was really interested in for my family. The Free printable can be found by clicking here.

Now if your super crazy obsessed with being organized there is an awesome set of pintable's available on etsy that look like this....
Way super cute and would love to have them BUT I refuse to pay $8.00 for 3 pages. But if you want, have at it. They are available by clicking here. She has lots of other super cute pintable's too.

Now, on to my next adventure......researching all the Disney World Apps and which are best for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment