Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lego Game - Love it!!!

I was browsing around in my Things to do with my kiddos Pinterest board and found this picture
and thought what a great idea. Wyatt needs to practice his math and this would be perfect. Except.....when you click on this picture it takes you to exactly that the picture and not a printable. Ugh! So I found another one that was a printable

printed it out and played it 10 times with W. In those 10 games I realized
1) he loves this game
2) he can't tell what to do when he lands on the square because he can't read all the words yet
3) I can make one of these!
And I did and here it is!
 
 and this is where you say......Well of course she did...
 
 
And we love it!! W knows exactly what to do when he lands on the square and we love the landscape format better than portrait. And guess what you can use it too. Just right click on the picture and save it then print (landscape) and laminate. Have fun and lego on!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment